Sunday, March 21, 2010

MELISSA NEEDS A NEW ROOMMATE ASAP!

Hey everyone, it's Melissa. I just posted this on my personal blog, but for those of you who are "Eight Nickles" blog-stalkers only, I'm posting it here as well. I would SO appreciate your assistance!!! Here's the post:

I NEED YOUR HELP!

So, those of you who follow my blog know that I have had a bit of a bad roommate situation the past 9 months. {Yes, that was a MASSIVE understatement!}

Well, the problematic roommate is looking to move {all praises}, but can't until her contract is sold. So... I'm looking for a roommate. As in, immediately if possible. If you know anyone who's looking for a place to live in Provo, PLEASE have them contact me as soon as possible.

What the contract includes:
  • Private bedroom {actually, it's two medium sized rooms which are both included in the contract which is for sale. most people use one room for an office and one for the actual bedroom}
  • private bathroom
  • three story townhouse
  • covered parking
  • located on the park {beautiful view!!!!!}
  • it's a bit of an older scene {for Provo standards}; mostly people in their mid-late 20's. Basically if you're over 23 and sick of the close-to-campus scene, this is PERFECT for you.
  • washer/dryer
  • fully furnished
  • huge closets
  • cable included
  • two FABULOUS roommates, both age 25
  • great ward
  • tons of activities going on all the time
  • easy access to the freeway
  • fully decorated, very CUTE townhouse
We are looking for a put-together, fun, cute, nice, common-sense-bearing, normal single lady who comes with your highest recommendations. If you know anyone who may fit the bill and is looking for a place to live in the Provo area, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know asap and I'll get you further details.

Thanks!
Melissa
801.669.4646

No comments: